• Guests can watch rubber tappers
at work in this 150 acre rubber estate.
• The latex (rubber sap) is then processed
and made into rubber sheets right here at
the processing unit.
• Being a multi-crop plantation, the
estate itself offers scenes of cultivation
and harvesting of various crops.
• A jeep ride through the estate will
be an interesting experience.
• Short walks through the farm down
to the brooks and streams are sure to be
a refreshing and invigorating experience.
• Explore and experience the local
village and the market on a bicycle.
• Visit the St. Bendedictine Ashram
– 3 km from the residence. This monastery
features an interesting blend of architectures
of various religions.
• For those who are interested in
the traditional rejuvenating treatment,
ayurvedic therapy can be arranged at the
reputed Sukhodaya Ayurveda Center at Kanjirapally.
• A visit to the vermi-composting
yard to get a first hand knowledge of the
• A visit to the goat farm and the
rabbit farm in the estate.
• Our estate is a haven for birds
like the Kingfisher, Myna, Woodpecker, Crow
Pheasant, Indian Koel, Magpie Robin and
Racket Tailed Drongo. Bird watching enthusiasts
will have plenty to sight.